Nominating Committee Corner: (February 6, 2017) The following positions are up for election this year. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in any of the following positions. Please provide 1-paragraph word document on why you are the best candidate for position desired.
1. Assume all duties of the President in case of absence or resignation of the President.
2. Perform such duties as the President may direct.
3. Plan and coordinate all NCADN Council programs and related activities.
4. Send notice of NCADN Council meetings to each associate degree nursing program and to others
5. The Program Committee will fall under the duties of the President-Elect.
Execute correspondence as deemed necessary by the NCADN Council.
1. Record and keep copies of minutes of all meetings according to Robert’s Rules of Order.
2. Notify, by letter, all persons elected to any office or appointed to any committee.
3. Provide the President with a copy of all correspondence and minutes of all NCADN Council and Executive committee meetings.
4. Provide membership with a copy of the minutes of the NCADN council meeting within two months of each meeting.
5. Provide Executive committee members with a copy of the minutes of each Executive Committee meeting within two weeks following each meeting.
1. Advise the presiding officers in the interpretation of rules of parliamentary procedures.
2. Bring to each meeting a copy of the NCADN Council By-Laws and a copy of Robert’s Rules of Order
3. Serve as chair of the By-Laws Committee of the NCADN Council
There are many opportunities to become involved with the NCADN Council. This is important work but we need volunteers that represent all counties in North Carolina. The nominating committee encourages anyone interested in becoming involved with the NCADN Council’s Executive Committee to notify Amanda Moose at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Merritt email@example.com for more information. We also need volunteers to participate on the subcommittees as well.
Amanda Moose, MSN, RN
Secretary and Chairperson of NCADN Nominating Committee